I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Thursday

Goulash with Ground Beef

A Meal in One Bowl

1 small onion, slice and added to  
1 pound Hamburger, browned and drained.

1 8 oz. package elbow macironi cooked

1 can Hunts Spaghetti sauce

1 small can whole kernal corn.

Add everything to Hamburger, mix.

Add 1/2 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon garlic
2 teaspoon sugar.


Warm and serve
The best lunch of the next day too !


Beth is the Author is The Quilt Ladies Books Available at
The Quilt Ladies Store – HERE And NOW ON kindle – HERE   

Little Quilt Ladies quilt/appliqué patterns, in EBook (PDF) form – HERE
And NOW on Kindle – HERE

Beth’s Home Quilt Art - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment