I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Wednesday

Walleye on the Grill

 Husband is a fisherman and this is one of my favorite ways to fix fish, and easy.

3 slices of a solid white fish, I used walleye
cleaned, and boned, cut into smaller pieces



In a bowl, 
Salt and Pepper
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Lemon juice, I like fresh

Mix well.

Heat your grill to 350 to 400 F.




On a cookie sheet with foil on it, sprayed with vegetable oil.


Cook on one side about 5-6 minutes, turn and watch 4-5 minutes



Served with a fresh salad, and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment