I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Friday

Baked Apples on the Grill


Baked Apples on the Grill

We use our Gas Grill all year long, no matter how cold it is out we use it.
I love it and do as much as I can with it.

Large piece of heavy foil.

Spray with Vegetable stray.

Wash and core 4 Apples, cut and slice,

Put in the center of the foil



Add on top of apples
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 cup raisins
2 - 3 teaspoon of margarine

2 Tablespoons Cinnamon




Fold foil together and much sure the ends are secure.

Grill on 350 to 400 place on top rack,
Bake for 1 hour, Turn at half was mark


Serve as is, over ice cream or white cake.


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies – HERE       Printed Book Sale – HERE
And See Beth’s “Home Quilts” HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle – HERE


1 comment:

  1. Yum!!!! My husband loves to make baked apples. He is also the grill man. Can't wait to show him this! Pinned and posting on Facebook:)

    ReplyDelete