I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Monday

Chicken Alfredo


Chicken Alfredo

8 oz. Linguine
Cook Linguine as directed on package

As this is cooking grill 2 chicken breasts


Drain noodles and add,

10 ¾ can Cream of Mushroom soup, (I use lite)
½ Cup Milk (I use skim)
½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
½ teaspoon Pepper
1 to 1/2 cups Fresh Spinach, washed and chopped.

Stir and warm


Spoon mix in center of plate and added cut chicken breast to center or side.


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies – HERE       Printed Book Sale – HERE
And See Beth’s “Home Quilts” HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle – HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment