I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Monday

Bruschetta from my Garden

 Bruschetta is great at this time of year with everything being so fresh.

This is great on a weekend afternoon, as you are sitting on the porch with a cold drink.

4 Large firm tomatoes, chopped finely
1/3 cup green onions chopped
1/3 cup white onions chopped
2 Tablespoons minced Garlic
1 Cup Fresh corn off the cob
 Fresh basil
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all together, cover and chilled for 1 hour

1 loaf French baguette



Cut bread into 1/2 inch sliced and lightly butter each side, place on a cooking sheet,
Broil each side until golden brown.

Spoon in Tomatoes, Serve


No comments:

Post a Comment