I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Thursday

Fish Taco's

When Husband bring home a recipe from work.....

Well, after he talked it up, way too much.

I tried it.

1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup light Mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped Fress cilantro
1 oz package of taco seasoning mix
1 pound Tilapia, or other firm fish cut in chucks
2 Tbs. olive oil
2 Tbs. of lemon juice, bottle or fresh
1 package whole grain taco shells.

Mix together, sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 1 1/2 tablespoons for the seasoning in a small bowl.

Combine tilapia, olive oil, lemon juice and rest of seasoning mix,
Coat fish with seasoning
 Cook, stir over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side. or until fish flakes with fork.


Fill taco shells with fish mixture,

Top with, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream mixture


Or as I like it. Salad, chips and fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment