I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Friday

Cheese Potato's

 Cheese Potato's
Everyone does these and this is the way I do them.

1 large package of frozen hash browns
1 can Campbell's Cheddar cheese soup
1 can Campbell's Broccoli and cheese soup

1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Shredded cheddar Cheese

9" x 13' pan
Mix all ingredients,
Top with the Cheddar Cheese

Bake at 350 F. for 1 hour.




Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment