I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Wednesday

Corn Bread with a bit More

 I hope you know about "Jiffy" corn muffin mix.

Growing up it was a staple in our house.


Make the mix as stated on the box.

Add one cob of cooking fresh corn, cut off.




2 Tablespoons of green onions,
Mix well.

Pour into baking pan, Sprinkle with a bit of white sugar on top.

Bake per directions on box




Serve out of the oven hot.


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies – HERE       Printed Book Sale – HERE
And See Beth’s “Home Quilts” HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle – HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment