I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Sunday

Grandma's Fried Corn

 Sweet Corn is WONDERFUL this year and we are having lots of it.

Fried Corn



Cook 6 ears of corn and remove from the cob

Melt 2 tablespoon of margarine in fry pan

When melted add 2 Tablespoons of White Sugar mix,



Add Corn

Stir and Watch

We like it with just a bit of crunch, the longer you cook the more crunch.




Served with Chicken Enchildas   HERE  as a side

Had corn the next afternoon for lunch.

It you like you can add,
chopped peppers, red or green, both
chopped onions, white or green
cooked shredded meat and make it a one dish supper.



Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies – HERE       Printed Book Sale – HERE
And See Beth’s “Home Quilts” HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle – HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment