I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Saturday

Cutting Corn

 I had a couch morning the other day and the food network was going. I saw Guy Fieri and he showed how to cut corn off the cob.

I've cut the corn off the cob for Husband and then family my whole married life. I'd just put it time the middle of a plate and start cutting and corn went every place !



Well, this worked and I loved not having to do a counter clean up.


Give it a try, it works,


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies – HERE       Printed Book Sale – HERE
And See Beth’s “Home Quilts” HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle – HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment