I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Sunday

Pork Cutlets

 This is a food from my past and I haven't done them in years and years !



I had to ask for them and then make another trip back to the store to get them.

I did one package about a pound to a pound and a half.

I washed and removed some of the fat.

1 cup of white flour, salt and pepper on a plate,

1 egg beaten with 2 tablespoons water.

Heat, Olive oil in a skillet on the stove.

Dig cutlet into the egg and then flour, put into the oil.

Cook each cutlet 8 to 10 minutes, drain on paper towel.



Husband was over the moon with this meat, me...... it wasn't like Grandma's, but I really think it was because it wasn't cooked in good old, Criso Shortening !


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle - HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment