I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Tuesday

BBQ Chicken

 BBQ Chicken on the Grill

Clean 3 Hindquarter of chicken,

Turn your gas grill on and get it hot, 350- 400 F.



Place the chicken on the grill and brown each side, watch it as it can burn. You just want it to brown the skin not cook the meat.



Sprinkle each with Lawry's Seasoned Sale and McCormick's SmokeHouse Maple


When the pieced are browned move to the foil pan, place back on to the grill and cook for 1 hour 350 F.

The last 10 minutes add Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.


Serve with sauce on the side and green salad.


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle - HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment