I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Sunday

Corn Salsa


It's Corn Salsa time of the Year !

4 ears of fresh corn, cooked and remove from cob

Lime juice - fresh if you can, or the green lime at the store 2-3 Tablespoons

1 Large RED onion
2-3 GREEN onions
Fresh Cilantro 4-6 Tablespoons
Olive Oil - 2-3 Tablespoons
1 teaspoon cunim
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1-2 finely chopped jalapeno peppers


Mix together, Fridge for a bit and serve with bag chips



Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment