I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Friday

Baked Beans on the Grill

 Quick easy and GOOD !

This is my Aunt Georgie's recipe

2 cans -  15 oz. Van Camp Pork & Beans
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 Tablespoons Ketchup
1 teaspoon Pepper

Spray inside of bowl with vegetable spray
Mix all in a bowl safe for the grill. 

I line the OUTSIDE of the bowl with foil, easy clean up

One grill 350 to 400 F for 1 hour.



Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle - HERE

1 comment: