I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Wednesday

Taco Salad Tonight

This is one of my favorites.

Taco Salad



1 to 1 1/2 lbs, ground hamburger
1 can Refried Beans
1 envelope of Taco Seasoning
1 bag taco chip
Salt and Pepper to taste



Brown the hamburger, salt and pepper and drain. Add the beans and seasoning. I mix mine into very small pieces, one son didn't like beans and he NEVER knew they had been added.

(For company, I double amounts of everything and this is when I'd put the meat into a crockpot. Let it cool and then into the Refrig, will take about 3 hours on low to warm, watch and stir as needed. Cut and chop everything and you can enjoy the event too !) 


Serve with everything you like,
Taco sauce, or salsa
Onions chopped
Lettuce
Tomato
Black Olives
Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
Anything and everything you like !
 


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE 
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection NOW on Kindle - HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment