I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Wednesday

Potato and Carrots on the Grill

 Grill Potatoes and Carrots

 


3-4 Potatoes pealed and sliced

15-20 Baby Carrots

1/2 of a Medium Onion Sliced.

Salt and Pepper to taste.

3-4 teaspoons Margarine or butter

Turn gas grill on high or 400 F

Heavy foil, spray with olive oil

Fold over and close both ends

Place on rack turn after 30 minutes

Total cooking time 1 hour.



Great side to any meal

Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment