I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Monday

Quick Quilt Supper

 Quick Quilt Supper

Growing up this was called "Dirty Rice" it's rice and everything left in the frig.

I've been getting the books into Kindle, but lost all track of time !


One package of rice 5.3 oz., any flavor you like.
Make as stated on package, I do the microwave way.

As rice cooks


1/2 Cup Onions slices
1/2 Cup Green Onions chopped
3-4 Carrots chopped
1/4 to 1/2 lb. Ham sliced into bite sizes
Olive oil

Cook until tender in a fry pan.

When tender add rice, mix and serve

 

Served with Cottage Cheese and apples
Serves 2-4


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment