I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Thursday

Chicken Breast on Grill

 Quick, easy and wonderful on the Grill

4 Skinless Chicken breasts

Heat a gas grill to 350, place chicken breast on the grill,
season with Lawry's Seasoned Salt, and Course Ground Black pepper.

Cook on first side,  Turn Chicken, season again. Cooking time on each side 5-8 minutes.

Using a Meat Thermometer -  Internal temperature of 170 degrees is the best for Chicken,

I serviced with frozen hash browns, placed on the grill 5 minutes per side  and tossed lettuce salad.  



Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE      Home Quilts - HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment