I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Saturday

Quick Supper Spaghetti

 Husband's Step-Mom, Grandma Helen, makes the BEST Spaghetti Sauce


One package of Johnsonville Italian Sausage, we like mild, use what you like. 
Slice into 1" slices and brown in a large sauce pan.

Add 2 Cans of Pasta Sauce, I like Hunts, any flavor you like. Simmer, cover and stir for 10-15 minutes.

If you'd like, cool and put in Refrigerator for later use at this time.




Cook one package of Wheat Pasta as stated on package. Warm sauce and serve.


 Served with Garlic Bread and Apple Slices
Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE      Home Quilts - HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment