I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Wednesday

Shore Lunch

After Monday's post

 Last October Husband took me on a "Big" fishing week.
He loved it, me not so much........

The guide cooked an afternoon lunch on the beach.


If you EVER need to make a bunch of men speechless just ask,
"Would it be alright if I just stay here and read and you pick me up in a couple of hours?"
 If didn't happen, but was well worth asking.

Husbands plate. What a long trip.......

Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE
And See Beth's "Home Quilts" HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment