I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Friday

Grilled Cheese Hamburgers

 I never said, "This will be a diet site !"

We love these at our house !



1 Pound hamburger made into 4 patties.

1 Medium onion sliced

Both on grill, cook.





When meat in cooked,

8 Slices of bread, buttered on one side,  put on grill, add cheese, any kind you like

Add burger, onions, another bit of cheese,
 and buttered bread, butter side up.



Turn to grill other bread side and serve.


If you like, before adding second bread, add pickles, ketchup, mustard, anything.

Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment