I come from a long line of ladies who cook. My Grandma C. was unbelievable, she taught my mother and having them around, I just did the basic's. With Grandma's passing and my mother not interested in cooking anymore, HERE I go ! Let's cook together.

Pages

Monday

Green Beans on the Grill

 I've learned over the years, the gas grill is my friend and heavy duty foil is easy clean up

Wash and snap the ends of fresh green beans
I gauge the amount of green beans as, One person, one handful and so on.

Use enough heavy duty foil to cover and tightly wrap.

Spray the inside of the foil with No-Stick Spray
Add Green Beans

Dot with margarine, say 1-2 teaspoons,
Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash  Onion and Herb Seasoning, I like Salt-free



Place on the rack of the grill about 5-6 inch's from heat, close top and cook for
one hand full - 40-45 minutes.
two to three 45 - 60 minutes  Turn bag over half way through cooking.

If you do a large amount, make sure your foil package is larger and flat, cook 45 - 60 minutes.

Enjoy, it's easy,


Beth is the Author of The Quilt Ladies Book Collection, See her books, eBooks and quilt pattern series, Little Quilt Ladies - HERE       Printed Book Sale - HERE      Home Quilts - HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment